Thursday, October 29, 2015

Oh My Goodness

It's hard to believe that I haven't written since January.  WAIT!!!! No it's not.  My life is chaos!  Having twin toddlers is insane.  Don't judge me, it's fun but holy moly are they busy.  What one doesn't think of the other does.     I laugh when I hear people say "Oh, I want twins!"  Really, here take these two, I promise that you'll return them within 24 hours.

But then there are those moments when they are sweet and quiet and not coloring on the couch or playing in their diapers and I remember how life started for them.  That with weighing about as much as a can of Chili Beans was just a small stumbling block for these impressive little creatures who now know no fear.   They look at the world with such amazement and wonder and I realize that God doesn't make mistakes.  I've known that for awhile now but I learn more every day when I watch these two crazy people.

As we approach their 3 year birthday this upcoming spring I am amazed by them.  By the things that come out of their mouth (and sometimes by what goes in).  I am in awe of how far they have come and how with even being born so small there are no lasting effects of prematurity.

I wonder what today will bring??

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo 2bafcf9b-46a3-4d16-a0de-937fa0c7edf3_zpsbpi32uws.jpg


Happily Ever After…Take 3

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved