Thursday, April 26, 2012

The giggles always help

“It is cheerful to God when you rejoice or laugh from the bottom of your heart.” 
 Martin Luther King Jr.

Tonight our home was filled with lots and lots of laughter.  The girls were high on sugar and Velata chocolate and the laughs just didn't stop.  It's by far the best form of medicine and one that makes my soul feel good.  Watching the smiles on their faces when they are having fun together is priceless.  Hearing them belly laugh is the best sound in the world.  Then watching them as they crash from having a full afternoon and evening is peaceful.  They are both tucked in for the night and as I sit here in the quiet I'm reminded of just how blessed I am.  I have a home, a fiance who I adore and who loves me more than I thought was possible and two amazing daughters who think the world of me and I likewise think they hung the moon.  I was reminded today on a couple different occasions that no matter how rough I may think that I have it from time to time, there is always someone who has been through or is going through something far worse than me.  I'm reminded that while I may feel pain, there are others who are truly suffering.  Tonight I'm grateful for what I have and will find a peace in that.  Tonight I pray for those who need to find that peace and for those who struggle and maybe can't find a reason to laugh.  Tonight when I lay down I will thank God for my many blessings as well as the challenges that I face as I know that they are what make me a stronger person.  And tonight I will pray that everyone will find a reason to laugh!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo 2bafcf9b-46a3-4d16-a0de-937fa0c7edf3_zpsbpi32uws.jpg


Happily Ever After…Take 3

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved